How To Prepare Your Vacation Rental For High Season
High season is here. To the many tourists now heading to their vacation homes in the hopes of relaxing after a year of hard work, it’s one of the best times of the year. However, to vacation rental owners, a high volume of guests also means a high level of stress while dealing with departures and arrivals, cleaning services, guest support, and making sure that everything runs smoothly. But don’t panic, WarmRental is here to help you ensure that your vacation rental is ready for high season.
1. Do a deep clean.
Doing a deep clean before the busiest season of the year starts is very important as you might not have time to do it between check-outs and check-ins. Although you should definitely tidy up your property in between bookings, doing a deep clean is your opportunity to pay attention to details that are often overlooked during the usual cleans.
2. Ensure that your vacation home is guest ready.
Ensuring that a vacation home is guest ready is more than giving it a quick tidy up and providing the necessary amenities. It’s about making an effort to accommodate your guests in the best way possible; it’s about making them feel welcome and special. Ask yourself these next questions to ensure that your vacation rental is guest ready:
- Is your property accessible?
- Is your property safe?
- Is your property clean?
- Is everything working?
- Does your property provide the basic amenities?
- Does your property have a welcome book?
- Does your property provide activities for rainy days?
3. Get organized.
It’s important to get organized before the beginning of high season to make sure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.
- Be on top of responding to every inquiry;
- Make sure your calendar is up-to date;
- Schedule a cleaning between every stay;
- Have instructions in different languages.
Do you have any extra tip on how to prepare a vacation rental for high season?